Since our inception we have been sourcing chicken from Brazil and the Netherlands. The Netherlands hold an exceptional position in the European poultry trade. In 2018, they contributed 23.6 % to the poulty exports of the EU. Brazil is the largest exporter bar none. However, there is a difference in quality and taste. It is a matter of preference.
Our Delicious Cuts
WHOLE FROZEN CHICKEN (HALAL)
- Halal slaughtered according to Islamic law
- White skin
- No broken bones
- Well cleaned and fresh
- No bruises
- No black pads or ammonia burns
- No bad smells
- No excessive blood or blood stains
- Moisture content is less than 3%
Packing Specification: 10 KG carton boxes
All products are frozen: - Blasted at: minus 40 degrees Celsius - Storage at: minus 20 degrees Celsius. - Temperature during Transportation: minus 18 degrees
First class quality frozen griller derived from healthy chicken fit for human consumption, whole chicken with white skin and fully eviscerated and clean , without giblets , without skin of neck , weight of each frozen chicken between 1100 and 1500 grams, moisture content max 6% , slaughtered according to Islamic rites and age of each chicken . max 45 days , each bird inside shrink wrap poly bag ( 8-10 birds of equal size ) then in seaworthy wrap cartons with attaching label .
- The chicken meat is produced from a poultry establishment which is regularly inspected by the veterinary authority and found free from contagious avian diseases and fit for human consumption. The chicken meat will not contain preservative color dyes and chemical product of any type and prepared, processed and packed (fully automatically).
- At the time of slaughter, no case of avian influenza, Newcastle disease and other infectious avian diseases is to be seen.
- The chicken meat originates from the flocks which show no sign of food deficiencies and carcasses are free of any sign of stroke and bleeding during the slaughtering and during the process they are kept away from any external dirt or excretion. After final washing the carcasses are packed.
- The carcasses are chilled in the chiller with water departure of maximum 4°C, for the period of 40 minutes , upon removal of the carcasses from chiller the temperature of the carcasses is about 4°C.
- The carcasses are frozen promptly at minus 35 - 45°C for the period of 24- 48 hours and stored at minus 18 to minus 20°C until shipment. The temperature of the carcasses is maintained at minus 18°C during transportation and loading on board the vessel
- The chicken meat described above has been passed as fit for human consumption following a veterinary ante and postmortem inspection carried out in accordance with EU standard and codex alimentarius.
- The chickens are certified Halal